How to market books
Written by Alison Baverstock, Senior Lecturer in Publishing Studies at Kingston University, the new edition has been brought right up to date to include: digital and online marketing; professional and STM publishing; leveraging international sales; and low-cost guerrilla marketing.
Used throughout the industry, the new edition will ensure that the book maintains its well-earned status as the bible of book marketing. Toggle navigation. Cerrar Buscar.
Level of compression unknown Quality assurance targets not applicable Reformatting quality unknown Reproduction note Electronic reproduction. Label How to market books : the essential guide to maximizing profit and exploiting all channels to market, Alison Baverstock, electronic resource Publication London Philadelphia, Kogan Page, Antecedent source unknown Bibliography note Includes bibliographical references p.
Library Locations Map Details. Allalra Library Borrow it. Library Links. About FAQ.
How to Market Books: The Essential Guide to Maximizing Profit and Exploiting All Channels to Market
Embed Experimental. Layout options: Carousel Grid List Card.
Include data citation:. Copy to clipboard Close. Cite Data - Experimental. Data Citation of the Item How to market books : the essential guide to maximizing profit and exploiting all channels to market, Alison Baverstock, electronic resource.
- Marketing Your Book: An Author's Guide (Writing Handbooks) - Alison Baverstock | Work.
- Items where Kingston Author is "Baverstock, Alison" - Kingston University Research Repository;
- Photoshop CS6 for dummies.
- Kogan Page.
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4. Guthrie, R.
Hall, F. Home - The Department for Education no date. House, E. Institute for the Future of the Book no date. Toronto: University of Toronto Press. LinkedIn no date.
Sherlock Celebration | All Things Books! | Sherlock, Audiobooks, Audio books
London: Whurr. Marks, J. McFadden, C.
- Human Interferon: Production and Clinical Use.
- How to market books: the essential guide to maximizing profit and exploiting all channels to market?
- Masculinity and Male Homosexuality in Britain, 1861–1913;
- Bibliography for INSTG Textbook Publishing - Dr Penelope Woolf | University College London?
Related How to market books : the essential guide to maximizing profit and exploiting all channels to market
Copyright 2019 - All Right Reserved